Friday, October 5, 2012

A Hairstyle That I'd Love to Get

Maybe I'm still in my Spice Girls days, but I have always admired Victoria Beckham's inverted bob hairstyle. It just looks so sleek and POSH! If you don't know who the Spice Girls are, you really need to get with it, dudettes.



Many times, I went to cut my hair short so that I could mildly look like her. Unfortunately, none of those times ever really worked out for me. I think the biggest problem is that I don't have her face shape. I don't know if I will ever attempt this haircut again as whenever I get this haircut, I can't wait until I grow it out again.

4 comments:

  1. love this style! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    bathroom remodeler andover ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. fantastic job. I did not anticipate this. This is a remarkable story. Thanks!
    disney online games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous posting over the hairstyles loved by people.........

    John Phanchalad CEO JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. To know more about Mr Phanchalad and latest updates on business promotion you can contact John Phanchalad http://johnphanchalad.com/about

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...