Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Walt Street Fashion Show (Follow-Up)

Wow, I am so sorry I haven't blogged for such a long time. I was schooling and working at the same time. Not to mention that Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest can be a HUGE distraction. As well as, the recent engagement.

I had a blog post a while back saying that I was going to attend the Walt Street Fashion Show and how I was interested in volunteering as a model for them. Well, that never happened. I was too short... and my friend who took part in organizing it said that it's not likely I'll get in, so I thought to myself "why bother..."

I ended up attending anyway (as a guest) and took video of the entire fashion show. Flash photography did not work well in that environment because of the smoke that they had inside the club. I tried extracting photos from the video, but they weren't that great in terms of quality. So I stole photos from their Facebook page. Let me know if you can tell who was the pop-culture and Disney inspiration in each outfit!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That outfit is so cute!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is powered by comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...